Tuesday, February 8, 2011

bittersweet.

even though today was a horribly terrible day, it still managed to be one of those days I'll remember for a while. And for one specific reason: I have so many amazing friends that are there for me through everything, even when I'm being overdramatic and whiny. i forget sometimes and i hate that i realize it only during difficult times. if you ever read this, thank you meg luthringer, thank you delphi borich, thank you kristin o'brien, thank you madison swart, thank you laurel anderson, thank you oriana inferrera, thank you maria hanley, thank you eli rivas, thank you dylan colbert, thank you kendall busby, thank you adeline allen, thank you matt phillips, thank you jordan johnson, thank you carol mathews (haha). just thank you so much. you'll never know how much today meant to me, from all of you. even a hug or a smile just helped me so much.

thank you for being there for me. I'm so lucky and so blessed to have all of you in my life.

p.s. After writing and then never posting many blogs concerning my current situation, I'm glad this is the one I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment