Thursday, February 24, 2011

shoot the moon.

i have such big dreams. and those dreams happen to be the same as thousands of other people. but i don't care. performing is what i live for. i need it. i can't imagine myself happy doing anything else. it's going to be a hard road. heck, it's already been one hell of a road. but it's still the life i would choose every time. setbacks are hard to deal with. i'm pretty bad at taking criticism or rejection. but they never manage to get me to give up. they make me want to be better.

my dreams are so far fetched. there's no reason why my dreams should come true over the thousands of others who want it just as badly as i do. but i can't give up hope. i only have one life to live, and i have to give 100% of myself to my dreams. i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i didn't try as hard as i could have and never succeeded. i'm going to do what makes me happy no matter how many times it makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment