Thursday, March 17, 2011

i'm not afraid

words cannot describe what i am feeling right now. i'm on top of the world! i'm so proud of myself and my cast. we've worked so hard and it's paying off. if we don't make it to finals, that's okay. getting the comments i got tonight from my peers means more than any trophy ever could. hearing one of my theatre idols tell me tonight was the best he's ever seen me perform and my scene is one of the best to go to fullerton in 3 to 4 years means the world to me. i just can't describe what i'm feeling. this is the best feeling in the world. now to just let go and perform from our hearts and have fun. that's what theatre is all about. i couldn't be more sure that i want to do this for the rest of my life. there's so much to learn out there and i want to learn it all.

i can die happy now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment