Friday, January 14, 2011

i'm gonna teach you what love's all about...?


i'm excited.

heartbroken for some of my friends. i just want them to be happy and believe in their talents, because i sure do. 

excited beyond belief for some of my other friends. 

i feel like a terrible person. but i can't help being a little jealous. i'm trying my best to be a good sport about the whole thing. but i did want that part a lot. i knew she would get it; she was better than i was and she deserved it. it's just i remember all too well that that was me exactly last year...

this is the next best thing. it will be a challenge for me. i don't know where i'm gonna find that sexiness within me, but gosh darn it, i'm going to find it and i'm gonna rock this part. it won't be the same as last year, and i just have to accept that. i had my moment and now it's someone else's turn. i have to graciously let her have it and do my best at what i've been given.

i freaking have FOUR love interests... but i wish my character ended up with yours.

i'm glad i have the weekend to absorb it. and get over myself. and get excited. 

i had a picture for a while of my senior year. this wasn't it. it's kind of your fault. and mine for believing you. 

i gave up a lot for this show. and it will be worth it and it will be one of the most fun experiences of my life. i'll make sure of it.

after all, i believe with my whole heart that everything happens for a reason.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Kellianne. You'll be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you laurel. i sure hope so! i'm going to do my best. and i love you. a lot a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete