Tuesday, January 18, 2011

just another tuesday.

i thought a three day weekend would be enough for me to calm down and forget what happened, but it wasn't. i will never, never forgive you for what you did. you are immature and insensitive, and the fact that you don't realize how much you crossed the line is just infuriating. you are always right, always cool, always given special treatment. please, please, please realize what a terrible person you are, fix yourself, and get out of my life. because i'm getting really, really tired of you.

and you. thank you for being you. i don't think you realize what you mean to me. i don't think you ever will. we're not really close but you know more about me than most of people. you told me i was beautiful for no reason and unexpectedly attacked me with a long bear hug. you brightened my day. what could have been a crazy, hectic, terrible day became a beautiful one because you took the time out of your day to make me feel special. so thank you. the world needs more people like you.

p.s. i have faith in you. don't let other people's comments get in your way. give it everything you've got. i know you can do it.

p.p.s. if i die, blame marx.

No comments:

Post a Comment