Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pain in my chest.

Why did it take you so long to tell me? It's been 3 whole days. Don't I deserve to know quicker than that? Scratch that. You didn't even tell me, you told my sister.

How am I supposed to feel about this? I don't want this to happen at all. I thought you were invincible. I thought nothing could hurt you. I guess I was wrong.

Honestly this changes nothing. You still said what you said. I understand that it was in the heat of the moment, but I just cannot forgive you. I never felt loved by you. You're supposed to love me. That's your only job. I never received warm hugs or undying praise or home made chocolate chip cookies from you. Isn't that what everyone else gets?

I used to wish you would just go away. I feel terrible saying that, but it's true. What am I supposed to do if that wish comes true? I'm going to hate myself.

All this hate, this guilt, this sadness, this void; it's too much for me right now. I'm sorry this happened but I will not show up at your door with flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment